[osg-users] osgWidget now checked into OSG SVN trunk

Jeremy Moles jeremy at emperorlinux.com
Tue Jul 15 10:33:16 PDT 2008

Running ccmake I get:

---

CMake Error: Error in cmake code
at /home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/examples/CMakeLists.txt:152:
Parse error.  Expected a command name, got right paren with text ")".

The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was
not closed properly. Within the
directory: /home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/examples
The arguments are: DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH

The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was
not closed properly. Within the
directory: /home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/examples
The arguments are: BUILD_OSGWIDGET

---

...which I was able to fix by using the attached diff. I didn't figure
it was a big enough issue to warrant a full-protocol submission for
now...