[osg-users] ArchiveStatus defined in osgDB/Archive

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Tue Jul 15 06:03:09 PDT 2008


Hey Robert,
I ran into issues while working on osgSwig Cmake files for Java. While
trying to compile the java classes, javac complained about not knowing what
Archive::ArchiveStatus was. I changed it locally to be ReaderWriter status
and got by those javac compile errors.
biv


On 7/15/08 4:29 AM, "Robert Osfield" <robert.osfield at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Biv,
> 
> Since Archive inherits from ReaderWriter, the Archive::ArchiveStatus
> is the same thing as ReaderWriter::ArchiveStatus.  I guess it's
> possibly slightly less confusing to have the functions use
> ReaderWriter::ArchiveStatus, but there's not much in it.
> 
> Robert.
> 
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Gerrick Bivins
> <gbivins at objectreservoir.com> wrote:
>> Hello All,
>> Should the following lines in osgDB/Archive
>> 
>> /** Open an archive for reading or writing.*/
>> OSGDB_EXPORT Archive* openArchive(const std::string& filename,
>> Archive::ArchiveStatus status, unsigned int indexBlockSizeHint=4096);
>> 
>> /** Open an archive for reading or writing.*/
>> OSGDB_EXPORT Archive* openArchive(const std::string& filename,
>> Archive::ArchiveStatus status, unsigned int
>> indexBlockSizeHint,ReaderWriter::Options* options);
>> 
>> 
>>  actually be :
>> /** Open an archive for reading or writing.*/
>> OSGDB_EXPORT Archive* openArchive(const std::string& filename,
>> ReaderWriter::ArchiveStatus status, unsigned int indexBlockSizeHint=4096);
>> 
>> /** Open an archive for reading or writing.*/
>> OSGDB_EXPORT Archive* openArchive(const std::string& filename,
>> ReaderWriter::ArchiveStatus status, unsigned int
>> indexBlockSizeHint,ReaderWriter::Options* options);
>> 
>> 
>> biv
>> _______________________________________________
>> osg-users mailing list
>> osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
>> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org
>> 
>> 
> _______________________________________________
> osg-users mailing list
> osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org




More information about the osg-users mailing list