[osg-users] KD-Tree Performance Challenge....

rpingry at gmail.com rpingry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:43:27 PDT 2008

Wow, that sounds pretty fantastic.  How do you integrate Adrian Egli's K-D
tree implementation into an application that uses OSG?

I appreciate all the hard work everyone does.  I appreciate it to the tune
of $25.  (actually, I appreciate it much much more than that, but it is
about all I can affor right now.  I know its not very much, but its a
start.  I also will go ahead and donate $25 to the OSG in general.  Heaven
knows Robert has done so much for every project I have worked on that uses
OSG.)  Maybe someone else can add to the pot?

Are you manning this competition Adrian?  What are the other rules?  I just
want to make sure that I (as an OSG noviciate), and everyone else in the
community, can use these great optimizations.

-- Rick

Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/