[osg-users] Configure error on Sun Solaris machine

Smith, Leonard C leonard.c.smith at ngc.com
Mon Jul 14 09:29:38 PDT 2008

Dear Jean-Sebastien;

I myself haven't seen this error when building on Linux.  I am using Cmake version 2.6 on a Sun box.  I will look into the CMakeModules directory, and see if this helps, thank you.

I agree that it would be very helpful if Cmake were a little more verbose while processing.  I have worked a lot with gmake and GNUmakefiles over the years, and have on occasion found gmake -dnp to be the only way to diagnose a problem.

Thank you again for your help,
Lenny Smith