[osg-users] Configure error on Sun Solaris machine

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Mon Jul 14 08:12:49 PDT 2008

Hello Leonard,

> There is no FOREACH statement in my CMakeLists.txt file.  Where does
> this error come from?

I do not use Solaris, so I can only suggest a few paths for you to
investigate. First of all, what version of CMake are you using?

The FOREACH statements are probably coming from the files included from
the CMakeModules subdirectory. As to where the erroneous FOREACH
statement is coming from, it would be useful if CMake would tell you
which macro or function it was processing when it got the error... In
any case, I haven't seen that error when generating build files for OSG
(neither on Windows nor on Linux) which is why I suspect it's a CMake
version problem.

Hope this helps,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com