[osg-users] StartingOpenSceneGraphinVisualStudio

Victor Chilekwa victor at ihr.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 03:16:01 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for the help so far. I have the following BUILDs set to off when I
run the CMake tool ( I am running OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0 and
cmake-2.4.8-win32-x86.exe).

BUILD_OSG_EXAMPLES
BUILD_REF_DOCS

Several paths could not be found. i.e. COLLADA_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND,
COLLADA_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, FLTK_GL_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, FLTK_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, FOX_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND,
FOX_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2-NOTFOUND,
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build-NOTFOUND, FREETYPE_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, GDAL_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
GIFLIB_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, GIFLIB_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
INVENTOR_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, INVENTOR_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
INVENTOR_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND, JASPER_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND,
JASPER_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, OPENVRML_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND,
OPENVRML_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, OPENVRML_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND,
PERFORMER_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, PERFORMER_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND-NOTFOUND, QUICKTIME_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND,
QUICKTIME_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, SDLMAIN_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
SDL_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, TIFF_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, TIFF_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND,
XINE_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND, XINE_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND,
ZLIB_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, wxWidgets_LIB_DIR-NOTFOUND,
wxWidgets_ROOT_DIR-NOTFOUND.

I tried putting some of the libraries and include files in the
OpenSceneGraph directory hoping CMake will pick them up but it couldn't.

Is there anything I am missing?

Victor