[osg-users] Drawing to Texture2D

James Dickson james.dickson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:29:01 PDT 2008

I decided to go down the route of writting my own line, circle etc
algorithms as I only need a few, but I have hit a slight snag. :-( I have
attached an image to show the effect I am getting, ideally I would like the
Texture2D which is projected onto the billboard to be sharper? I.e the lines
drawn on the white billboard not to have blurred edges. The texture
resolution is 256x256, and increasing it only partially helps, are there any
filters I can turn on\off for the texture to help fix it?

Many thanks,
James