[osg-users] Please test SVN of OpenSceneGraph

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 09:59:59 PDT 2008

Hi Mike,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Mike Weiblen <mike.weiblen at gmail.com> wrote:
> core built ok w/ winxp, vs8sp1, cmake2.4.8, but there was an error in
> wrappers (not at that machine to provide details)

I've have just re-run genwrappers and nothing got updated, and snv
diff suggests that everything is checked in.  I've also done a build
of the wrappers under Linux and this went fine.

So... there must be something like a missing export of something
similar.    The KdTree::BuildOptions didn't have an OSG_EXPORT so
perhaps it was this, I've gone ahead and add this export and checked
it in.   Fingers crossed this was the only one... as I want to go get
on with tagging the release :-)