[osg-users] Please test SVN of OpenSceneGraph

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Fri Jul 11 16:58:50 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

> I'm winding up towards the OpenSceneGraph-2.5.4 developer release, all
> the major changes are now checked in, so it's time to make sure that
> things are compiling and running sensible across platforms.  If things
> look good then I'll tag 2.5.4 tomorrow.

Building now, will let you know.

> Once 2.5.4 is out the way my plan is to seriously look at osgWidget
> inclusion in to SVN trunk, so testing osgWidget and feedback on it
> would be very useful.

Regarding osgWidget, Jeremy hasn't yet merged the CMake change I
submitted last week to make it build with CMake 2.6 as well as 2.4, not
sure why... Maybe it just passed under his radar. Hopefully he'll see
this post, if not I'll poke him directly :-)

Other than that, osgWidget runs great for me on Windows Vista/VS8 and
Ubuntu Linux/gcc.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/