[osg-users] osgsimulation

Xinyu Zhang xycindy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 12:14:50 PDT 2008


I tried with 2.4.0 and got a similar problem (see below).

Xinyu

GraphicsContext::setWindowingSystemInterface() 0x3d99a8    0x102b7af0
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg ...
FindFileInPath() : USING C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg
itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
itr='C:\WINDOWS\system32'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\system32\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
itr='C:\WINDOWS\System'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\System\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
itr='C:\WINDOWS'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
itr='.'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\lib'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
FindFileInPath() : USING C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll
Opened DynamicLibrary osgPlugins-2.4.0/mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll
FindFileInPath(C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg): returning C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg
View::setSceneData() Reusing exisitng scene0x3db730
Found CoordianteSystemNode node
     CoordinateSystem = 
OverlayNode::init() - OBJECT_DEPENDENT_WITH_ORTHOGRAPHIC_OVERLAY
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_rtt.vert ...
FindFileInPath() : USING C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_rtt.vert
Loading shader source file "C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_rtt.vert"
itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_main.frag ...
FindFileInPath() : USING C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_main.frag
Loading shader source file "C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_main.frag"
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
itr='C:\WINDOWS\system32'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\system32\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
itr='C:\WINDOWS\System'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\System\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
itr='C:\WINDOWS'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
itr='.'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\lib'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
FindFileInPath() : USING C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.4.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.4.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
Opened DynamicLibrary osgPlugins-2.4.0/mingw_osgdb_osg.dll
itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
FindFileInPath() : trying C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\cessna.osg ...
FindFileInPath() : USING C:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\cessna.osg
NodeTrackerManipulator::setTrackNode(Node*0x18a61b8 ): Path set
setTrackNode()
  Camera ''
  CoordinateSystemNode ''
  MatrixTransform ''
  MatrixTransform ''
DriveManipulator::_height set to ==1.5
Setting Tracker manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
DriveManipulator::_height set to ==1.5
getCoordinateFrame(0 0 0)
csn->computeLocalCoordinateFrame(position)* osg::computeLocalToWorld(tmpPath){
    0 1 0 0 
    0 0 1 0 
    1 0 0 0 
    6.37814e+006 0 0 1 
}

Setting terrain manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
Viewer::realize() - No valid contexts found, setting up view across all screens.
GraphicsContext::getWindowingSystemInterface() 0x3d99a8    0x102b7af0
GraphicsContext::registerGraphicsContext 0x18aab30
GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - Display setting is not 32 bit colors, 16 bits per pixel on screen #0
GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - Found a matching pixel format but without the WGL_SWAP_METHOD_ARB specification for screen #0
GraphicsContext::createNewContextID() creating contextID=0
Updating the MaxNumberOfGraphicsContexts to 1
  GraphicsWindow has been created successfully.
Setting Tracker manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
DriveManipulator::_height set to ==1.5
Setting terrain manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
Viewer::startThreading() - starting threading
Viewer::startThreading() - contexts.size()=1
Making scene thread safe
Doing add
Doing add
Doing add
Doing add
  gc->getGraphicsThread()->startThread() 0x18a7008
Set up threading
View::init()
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Uniform Adding parent
Doing run 0x18a7008 isRunning()=1
OpenGL extensions supported by installed OpenGL drivers are:
    GL_ARB_depth_texture
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers
    GL_ARB_fragment_program
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader
    GL_ARB_multisample
    GL_ARB_multitexture
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query
    GL_ARB_point_parameters
    GL_ARB_point_sprite
    GL_ARB_shader_objects
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100
    GL_ARB_shadow
    GL_ARB_shadow_ambient
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp
    GL_ARB_texture_compression
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar
    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3
    GL_ARB_texture_float
    GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix
    GL_ARB_vertex_blend
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_program
    GL_ARB_vertex_shader
    GL_ARB_window_pos
    GL_ATIX_texture_env_combine3
    GL_ATIX_texture_env_route
    GL_ATIX_vertex_shader_output_point_size
    GL_ATI_draw_buffers
    GL_ATI_element_array
    GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader
    GL_ATI_map_object_buffer
    GL_ATI_separate_stencil
    GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc
    GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3
    GL_ATI_texture_float
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once
    GL_ATI_vertex_array_object
    GL_ATI_vertex_attrib_array_object
    GL_ATI_vertex_streams
    GL_EXT_abgr
    GL_EXT_bgra
    GL_EXT_blend_color
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax
    GL_EXT_blend_subtract
    GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
    GL_EXT_draw_range_elements
    GL_EXT_fog_coord
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays
    GL_EXT_packed_pixels
    GL_EXT_point_parameters
    GL_EXT_rescale_normal
    GL_EXT_secondary_color
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs
    GL_EXT_stencil_wrap
    GL_EXT_texgen_reflection
    GL_EXT_texture3D
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp
    GL_EXT_texture_object
    GL_EXT_texture_rectangle
    GL_EXT_vertex_array
    GL_EXT_vertex_shader
    GL_HP_occlusion_test
    GL_NV_blend_square
    GL_NV_occlusion_query
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection
    GL_S3_s3tc
    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
    GL_SGIS_multitexture
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp
    GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod
    GL_SGI_color_matrix
    GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
    GL_WIN_swap_hint
    WGL_ARB_extensions_string
    WGL_ARB_make_current_read
    WGL_ARB_multisample
    WGL_ARB_pbuffer
    WGL_ARB_pixel_format
    WGL_ARB_render_texture
    WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float
    WGL_ATI_render_texture_rectangle
    WGL_EXT_extensions_string
    WGL_EXT_swap_control
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shadow' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shadow_ambient' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_APPLE_client_storage' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_integer' is not supported.
Disabling _isNonPowerOfTwoTextureMipMappedSupported for ATI hardware.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_program' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_secondary_color' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_fog_coord' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_multitexture' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_NV_occlusion_query' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_occlusion_query' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_timer_query' is not supported.
OpenGL extension '' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_fragment_program' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_framebuffer_object' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shader_objects' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_shader' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_fragment_shader' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shading_language_100' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_geometry_shader4' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' is not supported.
glVersion=2, isGlslSupported=YES, glslLanguageVersion=1.1
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_program' is supported.
Setting up osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT


----- Original Message ----
From: Robert Osfield <robert.osfield at gmail.com>
To: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 2:40:17 PM
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgsimulation

Hi Xinyu,

Could you please upgrade to 2.4 it'll fix this problem.

Robert.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Xinyu Zhang <xycindy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> when I run the osgsimulation with OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL set to DEBUG_INFO, the program crashes and I get the following output.
>
> Can anyone give me an idea on what causes this and how to fix it? Thanks.
>
> GraphicsContext::setWindowingSystemInterface() 0x3d9790    Graph0x1029dac0
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> Render::Render() 0x3dbbf0
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> _availableQueue.size()=2
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> Render::Render() 0x1741208
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> _availableQueue.size()=2
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> Render::Render() 0x1743178
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> _availableQueue.size()=2
> itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg ...
> FindFileInPath() : USING c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg
> itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> itr='C:\WINDOWS\system32'
> FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\system32\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> itr='C:\WINDOWS\System'
> FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\System\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> itr='C:\WINDOWS'
> FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> itr='.'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\lib'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll ...
> FindFileInPath() : USING c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll
> Opened DynamicLibrary osgPlugins-2.2.0/mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll
> FindFileInPath(c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg): returning c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\Images\land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg
> View::setSceneData() Reusing exisitng scene0x3db4f0
> Found CoordianteSystemNode node
>     CoordinateSystem =
> OverlayNode::init() - OBJECT_DEPENDENT_WITH_ORTHOGRAPHIC_OVERLAY
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_rtt.vert ...
> FindFileInPath() : USING c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_rtt.vert
> Loading shader source file "c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_rtt.vert"
> itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_main.frag ...
> FindFileInPath() : USING c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_main.frag
> Loading shader source file "c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\shaders\overlay_perspective_main.frag"
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> itr='C:\WINDOWS\system32'
> FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\system32\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> itr='C:\WINDOWS\System'
> FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\System\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> itr='C:\WINDOWS'
> FindFileInPath() : trying C:\WINDOWS\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> itr='.'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\bin\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> itr='c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\lib'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll ...
> FindFileInPath() : USING c:\OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0\lib\osgPlugins-2.2.0\mingw_osgdb_osg.dll
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> CullSettings::readEnvironmentalVariables()
> Opened DynamicLibrary osgPlugins-2.2.0/mingw_osgdb_osg.dll
> itr='c:/OpenSceneGraph-Data'
> FindFileInPath() : trying c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\cessna.osg ...
> FindFileInPath() : USING c:\OpenSceneGraph-Data\cessna.osg
> NodeTrackerManipulator::setTrackNode(Node*0x17a4c08 ): Path set
> setTrackNode()
>  Camera ''
>  CoordinateSystemNode ''
>  MatrixTransform ''
>  MatrixTransform ''
> DriveManipulator::_height set to ==1.5
> Setting Tracker manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
> DriveManipulator::_height set to ==1.5
> getCoordinateFrame(0 0 0)
> csn->computeLocalCoordinateFrame(position)* osg::computeLocalToWorld(tmpPath){
>    0 1 0 0
>    0 0 1 0
>    1 0 0 0
>    6.37814e+006 0 0 1
> }
>
> Setting terrain manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
> Viewer::realize() - No valid contexts found, setting up view across all screens.
> GraphicsContext::getWindowingSystemInterface() 0x3d9790    0x1029dac0
> GraphicsContext::registerGraphicsContext 0x17a6a40
> GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - Display setting is not 32 bit colors, 16 bits per pixel on screen #0
> GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - Found a matching pixel format but without the WGL_SWAP_METHOD_ARB specification for screen #0
> GraphicsContext::createNewContextID() creating contextID=0
>  GraphicsWindow has been created successfully.
> Setting Tracker manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
> DriveManipulator::_height set to ==1.5
> Setting terrain manipulator _minimumDistance to 1
> Viewer::startThreading() - starting threading
> Viewer::startThreading() - contexts.size()=1
> Making scene thread safe
> Doing add
> Doing add
> Doing add
> Doing add
>  gc->getGraphicsThread()->startThread() 0x17a5a58
> Set up threading
> View::init()
> Doing run 0x17a5a58 isRunning()=1
> cull()
> cull() got SceneView 0x3dbdb8
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> Uniform Adding parent
> OpenGL extensions supported by installed OpenGL drivers are:
>    GL_ARB_depth_texture
>    GL_ARB_draw_buffers
>    GL_ARB_fragment_program
>    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow
>    GL_ARB_fragment_shader
>    GL_ARB_multisample
>    GL_ARB_multitexture
>    GL_ARB_occlusion_query
>    GL_ARB_point_parameters
>    GL_ARB_point_sprite
>    GL_ARB_shader_objects
>    GL_ARB_shading_language_100
>    GL_ARB_shadow
>    GL_ARB_shadow_ambient
>    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp
>    GL_ARB_texture_compression
>    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
>    GL_ARB_texture_env_add
>    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
>    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar
>    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3
>    GL_ARB_texture_float
>    GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat
>    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
>    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix
>    GL_ARB_vertex_blend
>    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
>    GL_ARB_vertex_program
>    GL_ARB_vertex_shader
>    GL_ARB_window_pos
>    GL_ATIX_texture_env_combine3
>    GL_ATIX_texture_env_route
>    GL_ATIX_vertex_shader_output_point_size
>    GL_ATI_draw_buffers
>    GL_ATI_element_array
>    GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap
>    GL_ATI_fragment_shader
>    GL_ATI_map_object_buffer
>    GL_ATI_separate_stencil
>    GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod
>    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc
>    GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3
>    GL_ATI_texture_float
>    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once
>    GL_ATI_vertex_array_object
>    GL_ATI_vertex_attrib_array_object
>    GL_ATI_vertex_streams
>    GL_EXT_abgr
>    GL_EXT_bgra
>    GL_EXT_blend_color
>    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate
>    GL_EXT_blend_minmax
>    GL_EXT_blend_subtract
>    GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint
>    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
>    GL_EXT_draw_range_elements
>    GL_EXT_fog_coord
>    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
>    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays
>    GL_EXT_packed_pixels
>    GL_EXT_point_parameters
>    GL_EXT_rescale_normal
>    GL_EXT_secondary_color
>    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
>    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs
>    GL_EXT_stencil_wrap
>    GL_EXT_texgen_reflection
>    GL_EXT_texture3D
>    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
>    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map
>    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
>    GL_EXT_texture_env_add
>    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
>    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3
>    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
>    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias
>    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp
>    GL_EXT_texture_object
>    GL_EXT_texture_rectangle
>    GL_EXT_vertex_array
>    GL_EXT_vertex_shader
>    GL_HP_occlusion_test
>    GL_NV_blend_square
>    GL_NV_occlusion_query
>    GL_NV_texgen_reflection
>    GL_S3_s3tc
>    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
>    GL_SGIS_multitexture
>    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp
>    GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp
>    GL_SGIS_texture_lod
>    GL_SGI_color_matrix
>    GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
>    GL_WIN_swap_hint
>    WGL_ARB_extensions_string
>    WGL_ARB_make_current_read
>    WGL_ARB_multisample
>    WGL_ARB_pbuffer
>    WGL_ARB_pixel_format
>    WGL_ARB_render_texture
>    WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float
>    WGL_ATI_render_texture_rectangle
>    WGL_EXT_extensions_string
>    WGL_EXT_swap_control
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shadow' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shadow_ambient' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_APPLE_client_storage' is not supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_integer' is not supported.
> Disabling _isNonPowerOfTwoTextureMipMappedSupported for ATI hardware.
> end cull() 0x3dbbf0
> draw() 0x3dbbf0
> draw() got SceneView 0x3dbdb8
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_program' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_secondary_color' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_fog_coord' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_multitexture' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_NV_occlusion_query' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_occlusion_query' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_timer_query' is not supported.
> OpenGL extension '' is not supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_framebuffer_object' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_program' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_fragment_program' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shader_objects' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_shader' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_fragment_shader' is supported.
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shading_language_100' is supported.
> glVersion=2, isGlslSupported=YES, glslLanguageVersion=1.1
> OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object' is not supported.
> Setting up osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> osg-users mailing list
> osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org
>
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org



      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/attachments/20080711/52ab1cef/attachment-0003.htm>


More information about the osg-users mailing list