[osg-users] INSTALL include pdb's

James Killian James_Killian at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:59:12 PDT 2008

Just so there is no confusion (with others reading this), the .pdb filename
must match the filename of the dll or exe that is associated with it; so
Osgviewer.exe or OsgViewer.dll will have to change their name! I can see it
now someone will glv (get latest version) and see the name has changed and
wonder why as they change it back.

I hope people are reading my posts so that they will not be confused... I'll
put comments in the Cmake script.   If anyone reading this disagrees with
this change please post.

Ok, that should be easy enough to do.  I have yet to do any OSG submissions.
I'll have to read up on the protocol... (might as well start on this now
with something simple now)  :)

Thanks for the heads up!