[osg-users] Transparency on a drawable

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Fri Jul 11 06:51:58 PDT 2008

This has been discussed multiple times, have you tried searching the
archives for "transparent" or "blend"? There are also several examples that
show how to do this. Try doing a recursive, case-insensitive grep on your
OSG source tree for "transparent".

The rules for transparency in OSG are not different from those of OpenGL. Do
it just like you would in OpenGL, except use the StateSet setRenderingHint
to control render order.
   -Paul

  _____