[osg-users] INSTALL include pdb's

James Killian James_Killian at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 20:45:13 PDT 2008

Thanks for response... I'll look into that... but first there is a bigger problem with osgviewer.  I'll have to double check, but by default the Applications osgviewer and osgViewer (dll) writing the same pdb file to the same place, and guess which one get overwritten (No windows does not allow case sensitive duplicate files)...  Yep the DLL one, the one I need to see in my call stack crash.  Grrrr

I think the Application osgviewer project name should be renamed, or these .exe files build their pdbs to a different folder (preferably renamed).  Can someone verify this is a legitimate problem... thanks.
Jean?

James Killian