[osg-users] Weird driver problems?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Jul 10 12:13:18 PDT 2008

Hi Gordon,

> A little note on automatic updates on Video drivers, they are typically
> quite OLD, take the one for my 8800 the automatic  update wanted to place a
> 9/2007 on my machine yet I have a 4/2008 driver already installed...

No, no, I didn't mean automatic update to the graphics driver, I meant
automatic update to Windows itself, possibly triggering a bug related to
the graphics driver. It's just a theory of course.

We don't do any automatic updating of the graphics driver, of course, as
  that's a bit more risky...

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com