[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

Rick Pingry rick at fringe-online.com
Thu Jul 10 09:43:28 PDT 2008

Yes indeed, disabling SLI returned by bars to normal.

That reminds me.  As we are making this game, and hoping someday to
distribute it, is there some information we should distribute about cards
that work well / do not work well with OSG?  Perhaps this is actually an
OpenGL thing and there is some kind of OpenGL resource?

Thanks
-- Rick

Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/