[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

rpingry at gmail.com rpingry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:44:03 PDT 2008

It seems that getting a driver update did the trick.  I have a pretty new
setup, so I was surprised there would be new drivers out there, but indeed
there were.

Now I do not have the growing Draw callback, but everything still shows the
orange bar across the entire screen.  I am getting 60 fps ok, so I don't get
the bar.  I am sure it is probably still a driver issue somewhere.  I still
also have these long orange bars and big spaces in my stats display I do not
understand, but atleast the performance does not degrade.

Thanks
-- Rick