[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

Martin Naylor martin.naylor at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jul 10 04:34:05 PDT 2008

Hello,

Been a while since I have posted and am just trying to catch up and rebuild
OSG so I could be way off ;-).

Are you running any kind of power saving options, such as cool and quiet?

I seem to remember this happened to me when you had power saving options
enabled and the model displaying was using particles or something like that?

Of course that's on Windows J

Cheers

Martin Naylor.