[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Thu Jul 10 03:00:24 PDT 2008

Hi Rick and Robert,

I mentioned this problem few months ago. Happened on Windows XP and Vista.
It seemed to dissapear with more recent NVidia drivers though (ver 169.xx
and larger).  I don't remember exactly but I think it was present only on
dual monitors. Do you by any chance have dual view config ?

Cheers,
Wojtek Lewandowski