[osg-users] osgviewerQT, qt4.4.0 and .osg file

Johan Nouvel openscenegraph at archivideo.com
Thu Jul 10 02:22:38 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

Bingo ! I've modified Geometry.cpp to print out vertices before and after modification by osg::Field::getFloat and the
result is a troncation of the float, only integer part is interpreted. You're right.

What is the complexity of coding custom atof ?
Is the hypothesis that '.' is a separator ? It means also controling osg output to write a '.' instead of ','.
Or do you prefer that osg file can be with a ',' or a '.' as integer/decimal separator ?

In first, I will see how to force QT local to C.
But if I it is not to heavy to do custom atof, I'll try to do it as I think this way is better.

Thanks a lot.
Johan.