[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:05:31 PDT 2008

The short bars are probably the initial state of the bars that haven't
been initialized yet.

As for your single really long bar, this suggests that the GPU is
stalled doing something for a very long time...

It could possibly be a bug in the stats collection.  The stats
collection has been working fine for a year now, so I don't think
there is a problem on the OSG side, but perhaps you've uncovered a bug
in the driver.

Robert.