[osg-users] osgviewerQT, qt4.4.0 and .osg file

Johan Nouvel openscenegraph at archivideo.com
Thu Jul 10 00:44:33 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

There are 2 snapshots of cow.osg (one is the initial side view, the other one is a view from above). As I have wrote, if
I osgconv cow.osg in cow.ive and load cow.ive, everything is OK. Same things for cessna.osg (2 snapshots joined).

In case of osgcool.osg, I see nothing, only the background.

I will look deeper into the code, but any clue will be helpful.

Thanks,
Johan.