[osg-users] RE : multitextureing coordinates

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Wed Jul 9 23:36:24 PDT 2008

Peter Wraae Marino wrote:
> Yea doing it using a shader is easier and more flexible, but is there a
> reason why we don't get access to do multitexture coordinates?
>
> Jasons suggestion: osg::Geometry::setTexCoordArray() is not for
> multitexture coordinates, so I can't really use that.

Yes, Geometry::setTexCoordArray(unsigned int unit,Array*) is *exactly* for
multi-texture coordinates (one array per texture unit).  They are fed to
glMultiTexCoord internally.

Unless you're looking for something else entirely?  As was already mentioned, it
doesn't work with ShapeDrawables.

Cheers,
/ulrich