[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

rpingry at gmail.com rpingry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:43:23 PDT 2008

Some more information:

I have noticed that this strange behavior only seems to happen on certain
models.  In others, the orange bar fills all along the lower bar.  I
included a picture.  Somthing I see there is that the other bars take up
very little of the space.  I am only getting 15 fps, but most of the bar is
empty.

-- Rick