[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

rpingry at gmail.com rpingry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:14:45 PDT 2008

Something else I noticed that I thought was strange was that the orange GPU
bar has 8 short blocks all drawn in the first frame.  I have included an
image to show.  What does this mean?  When I look at a smaller model, the
Orange block fills alll along the lower bar.

--
Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/