[osg-users] NPOT Textures

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:48:53 PDT 2008

Hi Jim,

It's the rendering thread that does the resize, and does so using glu,
something that can only be called from a thread with a valid graphics
context.

To do rescale in a loader we'd need to implement scaling without the use of glu.

The other alternative is to just use the non power of two texture extension.

Robert.