[osg-users] Any example about OSG + PhysX?

Michael Bosse' metiscus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:32:22 PDT 2008

So long as your database coordinates and your physics coordinates are
the same, the best thing to do is to use a PositionAttitudeTransform
for each actor, and update it if the physics actor it is linked to
changed last frame.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 4:27 AM, yan wei <wyxwyx628 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
> I'm working on a simulation project,using OSG and PhysX.
> Unfortunately,I am not famaliar with both of them. So, is there any example
> utilizing OSG and PhysX ?
> Anyone know how to do it, or have an example to share?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Moumoumou

"It is only necessary to make war with five things: with the maladies
of the body, with the ignorances of the mind, with the passions of the
body, with the seditions of the city, with the discords of families."
- Tacitus

"The desire for safety stands against every great and noble
enterprise." - Tacitus

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin
Franklin

"Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate." - William of Ockham