[osg-users] wxwidgets and osg

spowers at gdrs.com spowers at gdrs.com
Tue Jul 8 11:03:23 PDT 2008

I believe it depends on where you call frame().

You can create a separate thread that will call frame() on its own timer
and will continue to render as wxWidgets is resizing. I havnt tested
this but it should work. The wx gui will not continue to render but the
OSG parts should.

I've done this for a MFC project in windows and the OSG parts of the
application continue to run when they are being resized.

I hope this helps!

-Steve