[osg-users] Compiling OSG

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Tue Jul 8 05:07:36 PDT 2008

osgProducer is a distinct project. Tienes que tomarlo desde la pagina de osg, instalarlo y
compilarlo.

Ciao!
	mario

Luis Miguel Granado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm compiling OSG in MACOSX 10.5. I have compiled Artoolkit and
> OpenSceneGraph sitting the frameworks and plugings in
> /Library/Frameworks and /Library/Applicca..../Plugins.
>
> I tried to compile OSG but i have 2 error: framework not found
> osgProducer. I have search this framework without success.
>
> any solution?
>
> Thanks and sorry for my english.
>
> Luis Miguel Cabezas Granado
> Consejería de los Jóvenes y del Deporte
> Junta de Extremadura
> 924 273 317
> 615 197 535
> www.luisyfernanda.net

Ing. Mario Valle
Data Analysis and Visualization Services         | http://www.cscs.ch/~mvalle
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)      | Tel:  +41 (91) 610.82.60
v. Cantonale Galleria 2, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax:  +41 (91) 610.82.82