[osg-users] cessnafire.osg...

Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil
Mon Jul 7 09:55:19 PDT 2008

Robert,

I've attempted to look at the archives but have been unsuccessful in finding
anything that will help. Perhaps I'm searching for the wrong thing.

I've seen examples of transforming particles explicitly but I haven't found
anything that gives an example on how to transform particles that are
implicitly defined in an osg file like the cessnafire.osg example. I read
this file into a node and then what? How do I get at the particle part to
transform it?

I did look at the osgparticleeffect.cpp file and it's still unclear on how I
would transform particles that are implicitly defined in the cessnafire.osg
file. The osg files in the osgparticleeffect code that are read in appear to
be geometry and image only so this really doesn't help in answering my
question.

-Shayne