[osg-users] cessnafire.osg...

Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil
Mon Jul 7 08:58:27 PDT 2008

Thanks for the link. While I appreciate the info, it doesn't really address
my original question about transforming the particle emitter that is defined
in the cessnafire.osg file. After reading the cessnafire.osg file into a
node, I add this node to a MatrixTransform but only the geometry is
affected. The fire/smoke part is NOT affected by the transform whatsoever.

Anyone else caring to chime in on this? Perhaps it can't be done...

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:09 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] cessnafire.osg...

 >I’m assuming that the fire/smoke is modeled using osgParticle…

  I think so! You can take a look
http://faculty.nps.edu/jasullivan/osgtutorials/osgParticle.htm

在2008-07-04 07:10:57,"Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC"
<Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil> 写道:

	I have a simple/silly question regarding cessnafire.osg.

	I can load this into a node and display it without trouble, however,
when I apply a MatrixTransform to the node, the geometry is changed but the
fire/smoke animation doesn’t follow the geometry. I’m assuming that the
fire/smoke is modeled using osgParticle…

	My question is, is what do I need to do to have fire/smoke undergo
the same transformation as the geometry so that it moves with the airplane?
Do I need to use the Texture matrix?

	Any help here would be welcome…

	Thanks,

	-Shayne