[osg-users] 回复: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: osg2.5.2 and CEGUI 0.6.1 =3F?=

Jeremy Moles jeremy at emperorlinux.com
Mon Jul 7 06:33:15 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 10:43 +0800, 小 杨 wrote:
> I download osgWidget-0.18 and compiled . But when i run inputbox
> example
>
> ,i get some warn messages,In my software I must use inputbox get
> chinese character. I don't known osgwidget - inputbox can solve
> chinese character input!
> Thanks in advance!

In SVN, all the Input and Label code has been put on hold. There are a
number of osgText "things" that needed to be sorted out, but before that
I need to make a sensible, comprehensible post concerning them here so
folks can give their input. If you need heavy input support, osgWidget
might not quite be ready yet--but you would, of course, be welcome to
help with that. :)