[osg-users] Dramatic increase in event traversal time during mouse movement

MichaelBach michael.bach.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:13:44 PDT 2008

Thats OK :-).

I'm not sure whether its the code that computes the time spent that
has a bug or whether this is actually happening. 8ms is a lot of time
to waste just by processing mouse events! It is strange that it the
jump becomes negligible as soon as I keep a mouse button pressed...
I'll just leave it for now. Hopefully someone will have the time to
take a look at this at some point. :-)

/Michael