[osg-users] is there a way to select an invisible object?

Gianluca Natale gianluca.natale at adstorino.it
Mon Jul 7 05:22:32 PDT 2008

Hi Robert.

What I mean is:
I have a scene made of 3 spheres,
each attached under a different switch node.
The first two spheres are visible (their switches
are turned on), while the third is not (so its
switch is turned off).
I would like to select also the third
sphere (imagine for example that I want
the third sphere to be visible only when the
mouse is over it), even when it is invisible.

Thanks,
Gianluca