[osg-users] DatabsePager::setTargetFrameRate()

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:46:44 PDT 2008

Hi RJ,

The osgViewer::Renderer uses this value as a guide to how much time to
allocate to creating, downloading and deleting OpenGL objects.   This
particular code is in svn head, and the 2.5.x series, and looking at
the svn logs, should be in 2.4.

The targetFrameRate isn't used to control frame rate at the viewer
level, it's current just used as a timing hint to the DatabasePager
and associated code.

Robert.