[osg-users] Update Optimization

James Killian James_Killian at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:47:45 PDT 2008

Speaking of the timing stats, I've been using the stat class with our game
and it looks like so:

||  <-- event
 | | <--  update
               ?      |     cull |
                                  |  Draw

---  gpu--- |                                             |          gpu

The interesting thing about this is that there is a space gap between the
update and the cull.  Not sure yet if this is due to sleep or due to code
workload.
In the worse case all these bars are spread out where there are gaps in
between each (I'm guessing cpu workload).

James Killian