[osg-users] cessnafire.osg...

浣曚紵 alwayshewei at 126.com
Thu Jul 3 19:08:30 PDT 2008

 >I’m assuming that the fire/smoke is modeled using osgParticle…

  I think so! You can take a look http://faculty.nps.edu/jasullivan/osgtutorials/osgParticle.htm

在2008-07-04 07:10:57,"Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC" <Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil> 写道:

I have a simple/silly question regarding cessnafire.osg.

I can load this into a node and display it without trouble, however, when I apply a MatrixTransform to the node, the geometry is changed but the fire/smoke animation doesn’t follow the geometry. I’m assuming that the fire/smoke is modeled using osgParticle…

My question is, is what do I need to do to have fire/smoke undergo the same transformation as the geometry so that it moves with the airplane? Do I need to use the Texture matrix?

Any help here would be welcome…

Thanks,

-Shayne