[osg-users] Osgswig

Hartmut Seichter lists at technotecture.com
Thu Jul 3 18:15:30 PDT 2008

Thanks for the check ... as OpenSceneGraph 2.x is more or less a moving
target we need to find a better way to deal with these things.

I am kind of keen to use branches for major versions, like 2.2, 2.4 and
upcoming 2.6 and the head for the latest OSG trunk (or close to it) ...
if we start to use precompiler macros we might end up with a completely
unmaintainable interface collection. What you reckon?