[osg-users] ViewerQT destruction

Virginia Holmstrom v.holmstrom at ama-inc.com
Thu Jul 3 13:35:44 PDT 2008

I'm not sure how many people can see this because I am not sure how many people use Qt 3.3.3 or if it is reproducible in Qt4. However, I can get objects in a one window to dissapear when another winodow is destructed even when using a different scene. (My previous example used the same scene). At this point the ViewerQts should have nothing in common, but one ViewerQt affects another when it is destructed.

Example attached
osgviewerQTd.exe cow.osg

One window should have a cow and another window some random shapes. When I close the cow window I have seen one or more shapes dissapear from the shape window. I can also close the shape window and the cow will sometimes disappear.

Thank you,
Virginia