[osg-users] Osgswig

Gerwin de Haan gerwindehaan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:35:05 PDT 2008

I see, the MixinVector class has been recently added to SVN head:
r8467 | robert | 2008-06-19 22:38:38 +0200 (Thu, 19 Jun 2008)
I probably see where the error is, you might want to add this in
osg_header.i if you're in a hurry:
#if (OPENSCENEGRAPH_MINOR_VERSION > 4)
#include <osg/MixinVector>
#endif
This should get you compiling, in the meantime I'll let my machine do all
the compilation and see what else needs to be checked in in the osgswig svn.