[osg-users] Osgswig

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Thu Jul 3 08:58:40 PDT 2008

I¹m on 10.5.3 Mac OSX.
Here¹s the error:

/opt/local/bin/cmake -H/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new
-B/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac --check-build-system
CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake 0
/opt/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/CMakeFiles
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/CMakeFiles/progress.make
make -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 all
make -f src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/build.make
src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/depend
cd /Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac && /opt/local/bin/cmake -E
cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/src/python
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.di
r/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make -f src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/build.make
src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/build
/opt/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/CMakeFiles 1
[  2%] Building CXX object src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/osgPYTHON_wrap.o
cd /Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python && /usr/bin/c++
-D_osg_EXPORTS   -fPIC -I/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/installs/include
-I/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/include
-I/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/include
-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Headers   -o
CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/osgPYTHON_wrap.o -c
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python/osgPYTHON_wrap.cxx
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python/osgPYTHON_wrap.cxx
: In function Œvoid*
_p_osg__TemplateIndexArrayT_unsigned_int_osg__Array__UIntArrayType_1_0x1405_
tTo_p_MixinVectorT_unsigned_int_t(void*, int*)¹:
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python/osgPYTHON_wrap.cxx
:260041: error: ŒMixinVector¹ was not declared in this scope
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python/osgPYTHON_wrap.cxx
:260041: error: expected primary-expression before Œvoid¹
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/osgswig-new/build-mac/src/python/osgPYTHON_wrap.cxx
:260041: error: expected `)' before Œvoid¹
make[2]: *** [src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/osgPYTHON_wrap.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/python/CMakeFiles/_osg.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Gerrick