[osg-users] osgViewer 's' key Geometry information

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Jul 3 07:50:14 PDT 2008

Hi Rick,

> It would be handy.  Can we not have this toy anymore ?  ;D

It was in OSG 1.2 / osgProducer. The new StatsHandler in osgViewer does
not support that 3rd display mode (drawable and geometry info).

There was a submission a while back that added that and much more (I
remember seeing graphs and other nice things), but it was a bit heavy
and didn't get integrated. Perhaps if someone has some time, that
submission could be found, cleaned up and simplified, and then resubmitted.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/