[osg-users] Bump mapping question

Judie judie.m.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:30:40 PDT 2008

Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for the tip. My maps look very washed out so I need
to change the lighting, material, texture maps, ....something, but I
think that I am very close now. I will use the Xnormal and see if that
helps. What kind of light do you usually use and what settings and
what material settings do you find work the best?

Thanks,

Judie