[osg-users] Osgswig

Gerwin de Haan gerwindehaan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:11:46 PDT 2008

Good to see everyone's still up and running on osgswig, although it's always
showing on the google code page. I'm using osgswig (for Python) on a daily
basis, every now and then I commit some changes to svn. Most of the stuff I
do is not directly in osgswig itself, but I still want to transfer some of
my work into the examples. E.g. I recently used osgswig within a PyGTK
window, also the use together with IPython works fine. Please post any
requests for features, examples etc. in the google code wiki
http://code.google.com/p/osgswig/w/list (or on this mailing list). BTW, we
could use some help with the Java and Ruby side of things.