[osg-users] Quicktime osgplugin compile error with eclipse + mingw

Andrea Martini martini.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:40:16 PDT 2008

Hi Philip,
thank for your answer. I have searched gl.h include file in my fyle system,
and i get this include file both in c:\mingw\include and visual studio path
directory.
Gl.h comes from visual studio directory contains the extension GL_BGRA_EXT
and gl.h that comes from mingw has not.
If i compile osg plugins with visual studio i have no problem.
So i suppose that mingw must be updated with new opengl include and library.

I have tried to use gl.h and glext.h from visual studio folder in mingw, but
mingw gives me error!
How i can update mingw to get the right gl extension?
I have an nvidia quadro fx 4600 on window xp.
bye.