[osg-users] How to control RTT camera sometimes work and sometimes don't work

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:34:30 PDT 2008

Hi Gulianzhang,

To switch off an RTT Camera you can either set the NodeMask on the
Camera to 0, or use a Switch above the Camera to switch it off.

The texture that the RTT Camera is associated with won't be destroyed
by not traversing the Camera, even if you delete the Camera it won't
be destroyed - as long as your a reference to the Texture elsewhere in
your app/scene graph.

Robert.