[osg-users] Problems with loading model in OSG 2.2

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:31:23 PDT 2008

Hi Ricky,

To get to the bottom of the performance issue we'll need a bit more
info about your setup.

What is the performance you get with vsync off for 1.2 and the current
OSG version that you are testing?

Does performance change when you resize the window?

What does the onscreen stats say?  Press 's' a couple of times to see
the full stats output.

Robert.