[osg-users] ViewerQT destruction

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:58:36 PDT 2008

Hi Virginia,

There is not much I can do without seeing the problem first hand.  Is
it possible to recreate it by modifying the existing osgviewerQT
example?  If so, could do this to effectively create a unit test for
this particular usage case.

Another possible route with solving this type of usage case might be
to explicitly pass in the parent window when creating the graphics
context, but leave it to the OSG itself to create the windows rather
that QT.  I haven't personally tried this, but it should be possible,
even if it requires a few tweaks to the OSG itself to enable it.

Robert.