[osg-users] Performance hit caused by porting from VS 7.1 to VS 9

Rick Pingry rick at fringe-online.com
Wed Jul 2 07:17:44 PDT 2008

I had thought about maybe express being non-optimal as well, so I had some
friends do the compile on their machines with a full version of VS 9, with
the same results.  The only thing remaining I can think of is making new
projects in VS 9 as suggested.

Thanks,
-- Rick

Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/