[osg-users] 144 errors in gl.h (resend with clean text)

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Wed Jul 2 06:02:32 PDT 2008

Bonjour Cédrik,

> everythings is ok, but now I try to create my own class to manage scene ressources and visual studio dislike this.
> It seems that I've not linked everythings correctly.

You need to add WIN32 to the defines in your project. In Visual Studio,
right-click on your project, go to C/C++, Preprocessor, and in the
Preprocessor Definitions field add WIN32 for both debug and release
configurations. While you're at it, also add _DEBUG for the debug
configuration and NDEBUG for the release configuration...

For some reason the default VS projects have no preprocessor
definitions, even though these, at least, should almost always be used...

Hope this helps,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/