[osg-users] getColorIndices usage

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 02:03:31 PDT 2008

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Tomas Hnilica <tomas.hnilica at webstep.net> wrote:
> many thanks for explanation. So, the best is to use just colorArray and push
> the same color for each primitive, OK.
> ColorIndices (what semmed to me to be the thing I need) are used in this
> tutorial:
>  http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/Tutorials/Textures

Thanks for the pointer, I've now removed the use of indices from this
tutorial.  This tutorial was once on the NPS website, and then
imported, I'm afraid I didn't take part in the development or import
all the tutorials so have caught suboptimal OSG usage.  If you spot
any other instances then please just notify me/osg-users about them.

Thanks,